14Pcs Bar Type Long Jaw Wheel Bearing Hub Puller Tool
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang , China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Box|
|Model No.:||YD55-003||Name:||14Pcs 2 Size Bearing Separator Bearing Removal Puller|
|Material:||Chrome Vanadium Steel||Surface:||Gray Phosphating|
|Application:||Universal Bearing Puller||Package:||Inner Color Case And Master Carton|
14Pcs Wheel Bearing Hub Puller Tool,
Long Jaw Wheel Bearing Hub Puller Tool,
14Pcs Rear Wheel Bearing Removal Tool
14Pcs 2 Size Bearing Separator Bearing Removal Puller
Bar-Type 2" 3" Splitter Long Jaw Gear Pulley
- 2 inches and 3 inches bearing separators.
- Drop forged and heat treated.
- Separator tools are used with bar puller and legs for a wide variety of pulling jobs
- The 5"" puller cross-bar with a 6-1/4"" forcing screw or each of the bearing separators may also be used separately or in combination with other pullers or tools.
- Blow mold case for storage.
Package Included (14pcs):
- Drop Forged Construction
- Two Bearing separator jaws (Splitters) - 2"" & 3""
- Extension Legs: 5"" - 4pcs
- Extension Legs: 4"" - 4pcs
- Yoke center adapter: 6"" – 1pcs
- Puller Head Bar: 6.9” – 1pcs
- Hooks: 2pcs
- Forcing screws
- Material: Steel, Iron, Plastic
- Overall Size:14.5 x 9.4 x 2.4"" (LxWxH)
- G.W.: 12.98 Lb
- Quantity: 14 PCS
- 1. Assemble only according to these instructions. Improper assembly can create hazards.
- 2. Wear ANSI-approved safety goggles and heavy-duty work gloves during assembly.
- 3. Keep assembly area clean and well lit.
- 4. Keep bystanders out of the area during assembly.
- 5. Do not assemble when tired or when under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication.
Specific Safety Precautions
- 1. Be certain that the separator jaws are evenly set between bearing halves before attempting to separate.
- 2. Lead Screw (5)should be centered on the shaft where the bearings are being pulled to avoid damaging shaft or bearing housing.
- 3. Avoid pinching or scraping the bearing shaft by securely (and squarely) placing the Jaws around the bearing housing.
- 4. Use care when removing the Lead Screw from the Case to avoid damaging the threads. Pry up from the ends of the Lead Screw.
Pulling Bearings off Shaft
- 1. Select the proper size Bearing Separator Jaw (2 or 14) for the bearing size (2.2" ~ 3" or 2") being removed from the shaft.
- 2. Loosen the Separator Jaw Nuts (3) sufficiently to allow the jaws to catch behind the bearing housing.
- 3. Using a wrench (not included), begin to evenly tighten the Nuts until the jaws are securely set behind the bearing housing.
- 4. Screw in both Extension Screws of the same length (4/12 or 6/9) into the Bearing Separator
Jaws as shown below.
NOTE: Do not use Extension Screws of different lengths.
- 5. Place the 6 inch Yoke (16) over the Extension Screws and tightly secure with Washers (7) and Nuts (3).
- 6. Screw Lead Screw (5) into the Yoke until it touches the center of the shaft where the bearings are mounted.
- 7. Using a wrench, turn the Lead Screw clockwise until the bearing housing begins to move off the shaft.
- 8. Continue turning?the Lead Screw until the bearing housing is off the shaft.
- 9. Remove the Lead Screw by turning it counterclockwise.
- 10. Remove bearing housing.
Want to Know more details about this product